Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I'm hopeful as well. When things get bad I just double check the POG and POS. Dollarwise they are big but percentage wise they are not horrific. I just hate that when people talk of $1725 support, and the POG is at $1780 - then that is just 1 bad day away (which is exactly what happened today).

SVM is actually green for the day on TSX, and SLW volume is not huge given the price drop.

Less people on the train, with cost of oil and copper down, input costs for the miners are down as well - all with POG and POS at current levels. What we need as a sector is for XAU and HUI to be going up while everything else is going down - that will really get people's attention. We need new buyers to this sector.

We will now see if the 'mysterious London trader's calls from King World News for MASSIVE buying at this level ($1700-$1750) shows up. If so, then this is the floor. Unfortunately we have to test these levels to confirm statments like this one and others (Jim Sinclair et al.).

I just hate non-confirmations.

Zipper.

New Message
Please login to post a reply