Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Re: Golden Minerals Reports Significant Operational Improvements at Velardena

That was a nice update today on operations and I'm pleased to see that Golden management has carried on and enhanced the operational changes that were already being made by ECU management prior to the merger. The merger with Golden has allowed those changes to be accelerated much faster than what ECU could manage from both a capital and personel standpoint. This was the hoped for outcome and so far so good.

I won't be surpised to see 2012 operational success continue to improve faster than the stated plan since the early part of the plan has exceeded targets. 2012 gross revenue will very likely exceed $40 million. I'm pretty confident that subsequent operational updates will demonstrate this. The expansion of the sulphide mill to 650 tpd will be a welcomed enhancement that was also part of the ECU plan albeit the AUM expansion plan is to more tonnes per day, a doubling versus the ECU idea of a 50% expansion. Again this is what money, experience and personel can bring to the table. I'm very pleased to see this process moving forward at long last, it's not a difficult expansion.

The improved production forecast for 2013 will generate more than $100 million in gross revenue and really put this company on a solid growth path and make it one of the best of class emerging producers and given that the resource base of Golden will soon be demonstrated to best of class of the emerging producers, the stock will not remain mega cheap for much longer. I still regard this story as one of the most undervalued in the emerging producer class with a resource that is much larger than it's peers and well capitalized with no debt. The buyers are coming to this story and will be for a long time yet.

Jan 11, 2012 05:08PM
Jan 12, 2012 03:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply