Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Re: Golden Minerals Reports Significant Operational Improvements at Velardena

I also meant to add that I would expect expansion of the oxide mill in the future once they get the mill optimized to their liking and more mine development has occured using the new mining tehcnique started by ECU and but really moved forward faster by AUM management. Stope feed is still a limitation for this expansion (minimal development ore) but when they are ready later this year the ability to double production of the oxide mill is not a difficult project, only money and time. Of course this expansion is not reflected in any forecasts to date.

Again I want to reinterate how pleased I am to see things really moving forward as hoped as a result of this merger. The plan all along was to use revenue from the mills to expand the mills and fund exploration/development and reduce dilution going forward but ECU just couldn't quite get to this place for a variety of reasons, none related to the quality of the project or opportunity. I'm more confident than ever this merger was the right thing to do and that I will be rewarded for my investment.

Jan 11, 2012 05:08PM
Jan 12, 2012 03:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply