Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Nice work lb. A few people seem to put some faith in Bart but I have my doubts. I am sure all silver investors cringe when they read paragraphs like the following:

“The CFTC will not tolerate traders who try to gain an unlawful advantage by using sophisticated means to drive oil and gas futures prices in their favor,” said David Meister, the Director of the CFTC’s Division of Enforcement. “Manipulative schemes like ‘banging the close’ harm market integrity, and false and misleading statements to exchange officials to cover tracks obstruct the investigative process. As reflected by the court’s order, we will seek significant financial penalties from violators and limitations on their privileges to trade on markets in the United States.”

It is interesting that such a high level commissioner was able to respond to your email in just over 1 hour. Perhaps he just got bored playing tiddlywinks at the office because we know for a fact that nothing is being done to pursue the matter of silver manipulation. Rumour has it that Ted Butler might have a few choice comments this weekend about this latest news release from the CFTC's infamous Enforcement Division. Regardless, thank you for sharing your reply from Bart.

All the best - VHF

New Message
Please login to post a reply