Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

This was my reply to his email. Notice how we are best friends now.

Hi Bart,
Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate it . I hadn't really expected a reply, there was so much personal emotion penned into my email. You must get hundreds, if not thousands, of similar emails from other investors who also just look forward to getting the shaft from JPM et al on their timetable.

What I don't understand is, what is taking so long with your Division? As you say in your reply, the 'silver investigation' started in 2008. What year is it now? My gosh, where did the time go. It is 2012. Four years already?

Is the Enforcement Division looking for evidence of manipulation? OK, Ok, you need incontrovertible evidence - eg emails from JPM to Goldman S saying "yes bro', let's do it, let's ambush them tomorrow night at 10:30 pm. I will sell 5000 contracts, and you sell 5000 contracts".
You probably won't find them (the emails) without a subpoena, if you could get one, and 'they' didn't use their cell phone. How about the silver takedowns in May and September (the Sunday night drive-by shooting) in 2011 and the Feb 29, 2012 episode. Can the Division not see these crimes in progress?

I empathise with you when you say you'll do the best that you can. You have had, and will have, many battles to fight - against whom I do not know (but can guess). With no malice intended or implied, I hope that you have a personal stash of physical gold and silver somewhere for the day when you are suddenly 'replaced'.

Have a good weekend, sir.

New Message
Please login to post a reply