Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

gwr1, I love ya. Thank you so much for your ed steer posts, and all of the emmensely important information, philosophy, and knowledge you post. You are a treasure to this blog. But, We are being systematicaly exterminated. There is a genocide of all PM mining interests and capital ongoing for a reason. I, like JS, want the truth of that reason brought out in the open, and individuals prosecuted for it. I believe like Reagen, "Trust, but verify" I believe your trust is misplaced with just a touch too much naivety. I for one, want all the board members affiliations with all their brokers and financial intermediaries made public, as well as any transactions of AUMN stock in the last 2 years scrutinized. I also would want many eyebrows raised if an inordinate number of options were issued and given at $2.50 a share to board members, and rights offerings were not offered to existing stockholders, if the stock were to drop to that level.

Best Of Health to You,

munisign

New Message
Please login to post a reply