Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Munisign, the feelings are mutual but let me be clear as it appears I have not been. First let me say I am far from naive in business or the mining industry and had a pretty good chuckle in a friendly way at that comment. I don't disagree that investors have been abused and are being as you say exterminated in this precious metals sector and other sectors as well but if you wish to get answers to questions, for which I have no issue at all and agree with Sinclair et. al., it must be done without baseless accusations or malice or anger for that matter.

I love that Reagan quote and practise it as best I can, it's very appropo. Most of what you ask for is already available in the public domain in various filings. I also wouldn't be too quick to assume my view of this present management team, I don't recall ever making much of a public statement on this subject and you might be surprised at what you would hear as a few people on this board know from private conversations that have occurred. I simply think that Golden management have the right to be inncocent before being assertively accused publically and that was my issue. I also still happen to think that their interests are fairly well aligned with the shareholders. But most of all I want them focused on improving production operations as this will create issues for the ghosts like nothing else. If and when the shorts are forced to start covering this will create a storm of buying activity and this is the best way to hurt those few (so called ghosts) who have helped inflict so much pain to so many for such a long time. In this I wish everyone well.

BTW, it might be interesting to ask how many higher priced options that management at Golden has had to pay tax on as the US laws are quite different for options vested than in Canada. Pain has been for all shareholders including management, I for one would like to see this end for every shareholder but sticking together and holding tight my shares is for me the best approach and certainly one way I can contribute.

New Message
Please login to post a reply