Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Interesting discussion today and I thought that I have been quietly observing this board for too long and need to check in once in a while. As the resident pessimist, I am up to my usual sunny opinions - so here goes.....

I view this situation as beyond comical in that there could even be one ounce of optimism amongst you. You have been toyed with, humiliated, financially wrecked, wasted untold hours and hoped and hoped and hoped - for years on end now. And for all that effort - and a silver price that is six times greater than when you started - a big goose egg or worse yet.... big losses.

So to hear Pollyanna hopefulness is really comical to me regarding this stock. YOU HAVE BEEN SOLD DOWN THE RIVER. YOU HAVE BEEN STRIPPED NAKED AND LAUGHED AT. THEY RAPED YOUR FAMILY AND THEN RAPED YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR FAMILY. THEY KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

I mean Gary Gensler is still running the CTFC - even after it is known that he was Jon Corzine's right hand man at Goldman Sachs and that he is stalling a 4 year silver investigation !!!! He is sleeping with the enemy and is not using all of his powers to "protect the retail investor" but rather to "protect the manipulators". It is only when his head is on a pole, that then I might believe that these precious metal stocks will turn around.

They have not just suppressed the precious metal stocks temporarily; they have sucked the very life out of them for months to come. They lure in longs and then mug them and steal them blind in wave after wave of deceit. Their computers are all loaded with algos that stop out the metals with paper metal at 1% or 2 % repeatedly. They practice sophisticated behavioral finance and understand clearly human behavioral patterns that can make even the most seasoned and intelligent investors weep. They don't just want you just to capitulate... they want to rip out your guts.

They mean to break your back - So the Fed is against you, the markets are against you and the regulators are against you - MF Global and PGBest were both "lessons" for precious metals investors. It hasn't happened in tech stocks or banking ----- but the two back to back firms that wipe out customer money and are not prosecuted both happened to be in precious metals ! They are telling gold investors that we can take you money and not give it back .... and there is nothing that you can do about it !

This mafia handling of gold investors is the product of desperate people.... but I believe like munisign and J Sinclair that the time for giving these people the benefit of the doubt and being patient or understanding is way, way past at this point. It is time to get real and nasty. It is time to put them on the defensive and take no prisoners. Unfortunately the conclusion is this: Just like the politicians and bankers.... the CEOs of all of the gold/silver juniors that have substantial assets in the ground are all bought and paid for or soon will be bought and paid for. They are beholden to the Cartel and not the shareholders or we would not be here in purgatory for what seems like eternity. We all know where this globe is going and when violence erupts it will find an outlet in the system that has persecuted us for these long years. It is the karma that these monsters have sown.

At the point we are now - the fraud and rot that permeates the entire financial system is actually holding the global economy together....if these instruments were removed tomorrow, it would cause instant financial Armageddon. Another words, we are past the point of no return and the only thing holding this all together is 100X leveraged fraudulent and worthless derivatives applied in increasingly obscene quantities. It is the "glue" that is holding the system together right now. All lies and smoke. So to pull the trigger on these banks is to commit suicide yourself. So the conclusion is that they will do this until they cannot do this anymore.

New Message
Please login to post a reply