Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Argoz keep the posts coming when you can ....

Argoz is the strongest poster on this blog when it comes to on-topic posting - Information regarding Golden Minerals. Silverbull comes in a close second.

VHF is the strongest poster regarding passing relevant sector news and information.

BIG PIC wins the astrology quantum astrophysics school of investing category.

I probably win the slit your wrist category

But I see the action of the last few weeks as this: There are two mean bcthes having a cat fight in public - and the obviousness of the manipulation is the least of their concerns. This is the last gasp of the Cartel when it comes to silver, because physical is in very short supply. I think that Wynter Benton and friends(The Chinese ??) are acting as derivative vigilantes and JPM has to pull maneuvers around option expiration or lose control of the silver market to them. They are taking on Jabba the Hutt and I wish them the best of luck. A cornered JPM plays for keeps. If silver goes, then gold will follow. The starvation famine that has been imposed on us in 2008 and now again in 2012 is meant to exhaust disgust and make us capitulate - but we still stand strong. It is a good measure of how close they are to losing the market when Golden Minerals goes in the 3 dollar range. They aim to break you with their nasty paper games.

We need to make some silver purchases this Christmas and spread the word by giving beautiful silver coins to our friends and family. If this campaign could gain some steam it could really make a difference. Protest them with your wallet!! This is called seeding the public. Physical silver is their current weakness and we should deny them real supply as much as possible. Every ounce that we take off the market is another nail in their coffin.

New Message
Please login to post a reply