Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Jan 25, 2013 10:51AM
Jan 26, 2013 02:00PM
Jan 26, 2013 02:51PM
Jan 26, 2013 03:35PM
Jan 26, 2013 03:48PM

Hi sinbob et. al.

How many of the so-called experts are T.A. experts and how many understand the fundamentals?

First, let's look at how a T.A. expert justifies his take on things.

He plots happenings over a period of time and then tries to determine what will happen next? In other words, T.A. experts try to convince you that they can foretell the future by plotting what has already happened.

Well, imo, I don't know of anyone that can foretell the future. I know history has a habit of repeating itself, but it will do so in its own time (or it may be forced to by circumstances).

In other words T.A. does not give you an indication of what will happen, it just tells you, and very accurately I may say, what has already happened. lol.

Now add into the T.A. formula, the manipulation factor and any future forecast based purely on T.A. becomes no more than a guess and a wild guess at that.

IMO, you will probably have better luck in Vegas.

Now the expert fundamentalists.

They understand what makes the markets happen. They understand how the masses act.

They understand the fundamentals of how finances work and they also understand the signs of failure.

Their use of T.A. is limited only to see how what may happen, will or can effect other things. Example; If the price of oil increases dramatically; in the future, sales of large private vehicles could be affected and the production of most everything else could become more costly. Or, in times of inclement weather if a crop fails, by using past performance graphs, you can hopefully determine what people turned to as a substitute.

So they use T.A. to cross reference past happenings.

That is just being smart imo.

So if you want to follow someones "Advice, Propheses, Teachings, etc., take your pick.

Comment:

This is purely my sentiment or logic that I use.

Good Luck to all!

Jan 27, 2013 07:45AM
Jan 28, 2013 09:08PM
Jan 29, 2013 07:59AM
Jan 29, 2013 09:39PM
Jan 30, 2013 06:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply