Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Jan 25, 2013 10:51AM
Jan 26, 2013 02:00PM
Jan 26, 2013 02:51PM
Jan 26, 2013 03:35PM
Jan 26, 2013 03:48PM
Jan 26, 2013 04:56PM
Jan 27, 2013 07:45AM
Jan 28, 2013 09:08PM
Jan 29, 2013 07:59AM

You're correct Edgy, I meant we as in the folks who I feel have accurately foreseen the fundamental collapse in the system. However those others that you speak of will also possibly not be alive financially or physically after this historic con job.

Some additional thoughts following on my other post:

What if the real "client" of JPM that Blythe mentions (in her recent interview) is/are Chinese? If both the US and China are working to keep the prices of both the physical and the miners down in order for China to acquire physical and assets in the ground, what better macro setup is there than is presently happening? All the confusion about why is answered by this theory.

The more I ponder this the more convinced I am that the Chinese have got the US by the short hairs and are patiently acquiring physical assets with the knowledge and assistance of the US. We all know they are long term players. Think about it, if the US actually owned the physical they claim, wouldn't the US want the price to appreciate to improve the financial standing and bargaining position with the Chinese who we all know are buying every oz they can? We (the US) supposedly has so much more gold than anyone else, but they are letting the Chinese trade paper for physical (and in my thesis acquire in situ assets as well). What we are starting to see is a run on bullion, in that countries (Germany now but also Libya, and Iraq (funny how we went to war with those soon after they asked for their gold back) and Venezuela) are getting wind of the multiple claims on this stored bullion in the US and want it back.

The US is not doing anything to rock the boat, including even sniffing at prosecuting big banker fraudsters. The absence of any accountability is in my opinion way beyond the norm, even if the levels of corruption are to the top. We would have expected even some State AG to prosecute this, (like Jim Garrison trying to come to grips with the JFK tradegy). The only one who had the cojones was Spitzer who was conveniently ensnared in a honey trap right before everything broke open.

If I'm right sometime fairly soon the Chinese will announce they have acquired a butt load of gold, much more than people realize, and we will all be scratching our heads asking where did they get it? They will do this when they have played the Western markets as much as they can, squeezed as much physical out, and then want the price of gold to skyrocket. This will cause an accelerated run on the bullion banks as the other claimants to the gold will demand delivery, but it wil be gone to the East. And our fearless leaders will scratch their heads in public and deny ever knowing such a dastardly plan was afoot.

It's like a parasite keeping alive it's host until it has enough strength to eat it and continue to thrive independently.

So we must help the foreign governments that are "storing" their gold here to see the light, like the Germans seem to have.

Some random thoughts for what it's worth.

Jan 30, 2013 06:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply