Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Re: Notice of Special Meeting of Stockholders (2016 Jan 19) - Comments??

The Sentient Group is cashing in $5.5 million of loan principal and interest for additional stock. The additional stock issued dilutes your share of the company. If the conversion price is near the current price today, $0.2185, The Sentient Group will own slightly more than 50% of the stock and will be in control including resetting the board.

In a previous life a stock I owned wound up with greater than 50% in one company's hand. Since they owned more than 50% they voted to buy out the remaining stock holders at the average of the previous 90 days closing prices (if my recollection is correct).

It would appear to me that we will all be selling our shares in the near future. In the past I voted against the dilution and selling my shares, I lost and that resulted in an additional 6 months to receive my involuntary sales receipts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply