Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Re: Notice of Special Meeting of Stockholders (2016 Jan 19) - Comments??

This is not funny. You guys are kidding - right. I have been in since 2003 and I thought the resources are there and if there are multiple company buyouts - so be it, but to be robbed at this stage I am having a spiritual experience of the devastation kind. Just checked my blood pressure - not good.

So, I am hoping someone can help me understand this a little better. It sounds like Sentient calls a vote of shareholders to allow them to exchange their 5.5 million worth into shares. How convenient at this value it gives them over 50%. So, first off, how likely is it that shareholders are going to vote yes to allow that? If they obtain over 50% of the shares can they then just buyout (rob) the rest of the shares? So would this make it a private holding?

If this is the intent of Sentient then how do we stop this - just by the vote or are there other means?

New Message
Please login to post a reply