Welcome To The Goldnev Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Goldnev Resources Inc. is a public energy company focused on conventional and unconventional oil and gas production, with active projects located in British Columbia, oil shale exploration program in Saskatchewan, and oil and gas production in Alberta.

Free

Rich .....below was my past comments to you about Falcon Oil, written off in my books Friday shut up 0.16. Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. announces that The Foldeak-1 Well on May 4, 2009 reach 4421 meters and now evaluation takes place.

I believe GNZ had visible oil on the surface in some areas plus some discussion of coal. These are real deep holes for Falcon Oil but when you associate yourself with big names you must get coverage.

Well I must say I was waiting to exhale or exit... ;) I hope GNZ is that 50 to 1 and simply waiting for Mine That Bird to fly down the tracks...

FO:CA 0.70 0.16

Just to reference a couple companies on the vamcouver exh...like Unique broadband Sys (UBS)...Bunch of great cooks..lol..Portrush Petroleum (PSH)``what a joke`` Falcon Oil (FO) Mystique (MYS) *written off* Transamerican Petroleum(TAE) `halted for a while,consoledated `Antoro Res (ORE) 'halted forever`and the list goes on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply