Discovering Canada’s Coal resources

Intersected 23 metres of Black Coal - Border property 50km north of the town of Hudson Bay, SK

Free
Feb 28, 2009 10:05AM

Feb 28, 2009 11:00AM

Feb 28, 2009 11:33AM

This potential deposit is looking massive and GXS should be trading at $5.00+ right now as i expect it will be by next week after the PDAC 2009 Prospectors & Developers Association in Toronto this weekend.This stock has only around 20 million shares out and not many of those are free trading shares hence making this stock a rocket when it comes to share price.The MM,s were getting all they could in the last 2 hours of trading on Friday with lots of monkey business going on to force out the weak all the while loading up large and i expect they are really going to launch this stock on Monday and probably Tuesday as well for a 3 day plus run......when GXS runs it runs for days and its low share count translates into very few shares available.

GXS went to $19.60 per share on a lot less coal then they have now which i think will make $5.00 a given next week and that may even be cheap....maybe more like $8-$10 per share for this monster in the making.....a rough estimate on this deposit so far i would guess has to be well over a billion dollars and only 20 million shares out.....you do the math folks.$$$$$$$

A big gap up to $4-$5.00 Monday morning would not be a shocker as people will be reading this news this weekend and analysts must be writing up there reports along with PDAC makes this the perfect storm for what could be the stock of 2009......eventually $50 per share buyout would be the icing on the cake.

Do your own dd before buying any stock.

leaf67

New Message
Please login to post a reply