Welcome To the Goldstone Resources Inc.HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

You ask good questions Richkat. GRC just announced an aggressive 2010 drill program for Brookbank and Leitch- Sand River and many other areas as well and they never seem to fail to indicate how far from the "fully permitted mill" these deposits are. Also, why would they hire a new VP of Exploration having many years of experience with "mine modeling software"? They have yet to find the bottom of either of these two particular deposits and Hardrock is a free ride. A poster some time ago had quoted Kodiak as saying the BG area will prove up 10 million oz's this year. If so Goldstone will have to be a large part of it. Pie in the sky perhaps buy you can't say that GRC is not becoming a seriously focused company. I doubt we will get the kind of promotion from MR. Sheridan that Kodiak has had and if the drill does the talking we won't need it. As a long time shareholder (Ontex) I've waited too long and the story is just getting too good here to sell my shares this late in the game. Goldstone will have 8-10 drills turning soon and Premier has 4-5 drills working Hardrock. This should be a very interesting year.

Mar 28, 2010 10:32PM
Mar 29, 2010 03:23PM
Apr 13, 2010 11:15AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply