Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Bullwrinkle, I'll try and answer your questions.

- Fancamp received 8 million shares and 8 million warrants in 2014 in exchange for 32 claims they held in the area surrounding the Beauce project property. The 8 million warrants could be exercised on a scale of 20 cents for the first 24 months, 30 cents for the second 24 months, and 40 cents for the final 12 months.

- At the time, due to the number of shares granted, they held about 10% of the company and were made an insider. As their number of shares have diminished, they no longer met the criteria required to be an insider and were dropped. I believe, however, that one of their board is still listed as an insider, but I'm not positive about that.

- As to why they are selling, Fancamp doesn't do private placements if they can avoid it. From what I can see, they stake claims and then make deals with other companies to buy those claims in share swaps. They then use sales of those shares to fund their own exploration programs. For the longest time, the biggest available share block that they could use to do this was the Uragold/HPQ shares. As of July 31st, they still had 3.7 million shares left of the original 8 million and had sold 3.3 million over the previous 12 months. I look at their selling as a positive in that when the spin-out of Beauce Gold Fields occurs, they will not have a massive block of shares that they can also then sell off. The reality is that they aren't the ones that have been effecting the share price this year. A major portion has come through anonymous sales whereas Fancamp uses TD as their agent.

New Message
Please login to post a reply