Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Message: HPQ Shareholders Versus High-Frequency Predatory Short Traders (Part 1)

Hi Guys,

I thought that I would share with you what I think is happening in the market now.

Market actions over the last few weeks seem to indicate that we are in the middle of trench warfare between HPQ long term investors (those that truly understand and believe that we are developing game-changing processes in the Silicon field) and High-Frequency Predatory short traders (Traders that have no clue nor care about what we are doing, just care that we have a very liquid stock).

Why do I say that?

1. Looking at the trading action over the last few months and extrapolating that information on an annual trading volume, I have come to realize that, if this continues, we are looking at trading on an annual basis between 550 M to 800 M shares per year. That would imply trading between 2,1 to 3 times HPQ float in a year... A BIG RED FLAG THAT INDICATES THE ACTION PRESENCE OF HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADERS... (We even have a two week period in July when the numbers indicate a potential annual turnover of 1,4 Billion shares);
  2. Most of the selling pressure is done by traders hiding behind Anonymous...;
  3. While it was possible that in July and the beginning of August, some of the selling volumes was done by investors doing cashless warrants exercises, almost all the warrants that had left short duration period have been exercised by the middle of August 2020;

Please find below market trade station for the period from August 16 to yesterday (I use this period, as it corresponds to the period used in the IIROC short reports):

End of Part 1

New Message
Please login to post a reply