Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Message: HPQ Shareholders Versus High-Frequency Predatory Short Traders (Part 2)

Hi Guys,

Ok, I get the counter-arguments that some of the allies of the High-Frequency Predatory Short Traders will be using:

• It could very well be a large shareholder unloading its position using Anonymous so that management can't identify them...

Correct anybody could be using anonymous to do that, but since I have a pretty good idea where all the large blocks of the HPQ shares are located, it is pretty easy for me to check on that, so I am pretty certain that this is not the case...

Also, I have noticed that often more than 50% of daily trades on HPQ are done outside of the TSX V, on the many alternative trading systems (ATS), the place of predilection for High-Frequency Predatory Short Traders, as often they get paid kickbacks from the ATS simply for generating trading traffics.

Finally, the biggest red flag is that the real seller would not be deliberating placing flash sales orders on the ask just before the close... But that is what High-Frequency Predatory Short Traders would do and are doing every day...

Heck, I just notice then doing that today, at 0.44 there were only a few shares on the ask on the TSXV, but over 100K on the ATS...

Why would a group High-Frequency Predatory Short Traders have targeted HPQ?

Simple, we have the 3 key ingredients they are looking for

1. We have a large float, so it is very easy for them to go see brokers and borrow the paper they need to short HPQ;
  2. We are a very liquid stock, so it easy for them to see a pathway to make returns from a trash and cash Predatory Short Trading activity that will generate a positive return above the cost of borrowing the paper (10 to 15%); and 
  3. We have a very active social media presence on the BB, so it easy for them to have posters say negative things, or just seed doubt about the company to influence retails investors into selling...

Don't believe point 3? Just look all the bull that agents of High-Frequency Predatory Short Traders are saying the sale by insiders, sale done to cover the tax implications of option exercise... (Heck not long after part 1 was posted and one of their agents used that argument).

At least those were transparent transactions that were reported as required by law, not like the actions High-Frequency Predatory Short Traders, as I will now explain...

If the short position is so large, we don't we see it in the short report?

The answer to that is simple when High-Frequency Predatory Short Traders go out and borrow HPQ shares, they actually receive HPQ shares in their account, (It just as if they are creating new shares out of thin air), so then can do go a sell these shares in the market as they want, and while they have "a legal obligation" to declare that sale as a short sale, often they will not do so because they know full well that regulators don't bother to even try to balance the numbers of shares lent by brokers with the actual numbers of short sales declared.

It is very clear that the regulators have no interest in addressing this issue, but I have an idea that I will present in part 3 of what we could do to put a stop to this madness...

Regards,

Bernard Tourillon

New Message
Please login to post a reply