Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Nov 08, 2021 09:09AM

Those who held and were hoping for a big turnaround in share price for them to make a quick buck have likely sold. Not because they don't believe in the company its because they make their money betting on the right time to invest, which a lot of people thought it was happening last Jan/Feb/March/April/ and even May. But things didn't happen fast as we know the final part for the Pilot Plant, a power unit, had delayed the project so these investors left for another chance to make a quick buck, but are watching and waiting for what they consider is the best time to come back. Then comes the EEBH2 which is less than 20 days away according to the company's 60 day prediction for the validation. If it works holly cow this is going to crazy, but if it doesn't oh well never expected something like that when I bought. We may see the price rise steadily as we get closer to validation day, and going crazy when then it is validated. But if it doesn't pass the test the price will drop. Still have the pilot plant technology which worked for all the separate pieces. Now that the pieces have been assembled together it will take time to tweak, a day, week, month or longer but it will work once they get everything in the right balance. It's the time delays that have hurt the stock, which is what the shorters have used in their constant negativity, then add in the inside selling gave them a good coctail to run on. But soon that will all end when the Pilot Plant is producing consistent product cheaply. Not selling my shares as I have time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply