Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Message: How many times one can violate rules until agoracom takes measures?

I cannot answer for AGORACOM nor HPQ, but I will answer as a board moderator since you’ve mentioned it.

Since I do no get paid neither by AGORACOM nor HPQ, I will not be told when I should act or not. I never asked to become a board moderator, I was appointed. I have no issues with that, but my point is, if AGORACOM or HPQ are disagreeing with my actions or lack of, they can easily take back my “moderator” title, but since they have not done it so far, I guess they are not disagreeing with me.

Here is where I stand as far as moderating goes :

- I do not like hyping/pumping more or less than bashing because I believe they are both tools used by fudsters to create confusion, and I feel they can both be detrimental to retail shareholders. This said, I do leave the space to both sides of the spectrum, to express their opinions. When/If AGORACOM or HPQ feel I’m too permissive, they do the moderation themselves.

- I act when abusive language is used.

- And I act when spam is posted.

- As far as uppercase and hyping goes, you can always have a civilized discussion with the poster, civility goes a long way, or you can simply click on the “Ignore” button.

Hope this helps.

New Message
Please login to post a reply