Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Most of us who are interested have read it all. Thanks for reiterating what we have read again. I must say the dilemma you describe is one one either company with similar plans for use. It's either our ability or it's LBE's ability to do the same. Stalemate? Playing last tag with Liberty gets tiring. Most points only need stating once.

"The real question is the ability of ISM to open pit without digging rock on the LBE property to get at all of their ore body. The properties are directly beside each other. Depending where the drill results are coming from, it could affect what ISM could take out economically without working off of LBE property. Liberty/millright has explained it very well on the LBE site this morning. Whether you like him or not, his explanation is much better explained than mine. I would hope you would read it for your own due diligence."

The same goes for many wanting to see a NI 43-101. Hundreds of millions of tonnes of extractable economical ore have been talked about for several years. Lets see any portion of it. Everytime this issue is brought up it is attacked in some way as been negative. How can an independant evaluation of hundereds of millions of economical ore be negative for shareholders???

As for the NI43-101 and "what affects my holdings". I look forward to the impending and looming possiblity of that event anytime they see fit to do so. With the way drilling is going it can only get better and better. It's like being told that it's time to sell an appreciating stock when its on an upward trend. Sure I can sell it and be in the green but do I want to sell it just yet?

How can it be a negative? I would say doing it early and prematurely. You never show your hand too early. Care to discuss the numerous other strikes in the vicinity or even the new claims?

Thanks for your concern for the ISM shareholders

New Message
Please login to post a reply