Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Whaler,

Clearly, you dont understand that many people in the Shaw Dome plays own stock in all or some the companies. What things effect positively or negatively on any of these properties will effect everyones investments.

Your refusal to even consider potential problems is a poor way to look at investments in my opinion. I do believe most investors of both ISM and LBE and others want to see both sides of the story answered. To do this, the questions have to be able to be put on the table.

I was told a long time ago by ISM Investor Relations a 43-101 would be out with in 6 months. That time has long been passed. Investors are starting to loose patience and it is showing in the stock price. If they are going to tell investors that phone in that a 43-101 will be out in a certain time frame, they should either do so or give a proper explanation why it is not coming.

There are many unanswered questions from many of the companies in the Shaw Dome and I will continue to ask questions to get answers that may be positive or negative to protect my investments. If those questions help others, great.

Nickel

New Message
Please login to post a reply