Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Message: Wonder what's happened since? That VTEM could be helpful

From Darcel (written Oct 2007)

"Further Langmuir Exploration

Four of seven basal till nickel geochemical anomalies have had single drill holes completed by the Company. Limited information is available on the results from historical diamond drilling.

Based on the recommendation of Kian Jensen, B.Sc., P.Geo, the Company plans additional diamond drilling to evaluate all seven basal till nickel geochemical anomalies and will follow up drilling on historical nickel mineralization intersected by either Noranda or INCO as well as the following steps:

• Continuation of the definition diamond drilling at the Langmuir No.1 Mine

• Establish a diamond drilling grid at the Langmuir No.1 Mine

• Commence an exploration diamond drilling program to evaluated the seven historical basal till nickel geochemical anomalies

• A minimum of 10 samples from each zone across the strike length and down dip should be collected for bulk density test work to compliment the current specific gravity database

• Initial metallurgical work for Langmuir No.1 Mine and Langmuir No.2 Mine – North Zone.

The main objectives for the company for the remainder of 2007 and 2008 are to continue outlining the known nickel mineralization at the Langmuir No.2 Mine – North Zone and the Langmuir No.1 Mine and to locate other sources of nickel mineralization (40-60 targets) in one of several horizons with the largest covering a strike length of approximately 5 km.

At Langmuir 2 the Company continues to have prospective exploration to depth and to the Northeast. Harron’s 2004 Report suggests mineralization at Langmuir 2 could extend down 400 metres or more, and the Company has drilled deeply recently to confirm the extension of mineralization to depth. These results are not yet known.

To the northeast, past geochemical and geophysical surveys have shown nickel anomalies and mineralized trends which run along parts of the diagonal length of Langmuir properties. This may continue to the Lutha property, northeast of Langmuir, which remains to be explored by the Company."

Sep 04, 2008 06:45AM

Sep 04, 2008 06:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply