Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Wolfie,

Viability, -Isn't ISM mandated to continue drilling/spend x amount of $ so that a penalty doesn't get incurred?

Definition of huge. with all due respect isn't Darcell a financial analyst and not a qualified person as recognized to do an NI-43-101? Yes I agree that given the information that he was given he was able to state that in all likelihood ISM has x number of tonnes/million tonnes in the ground however just because he states this doesn't mean that the NI - 43-101 will substantiate his findings (doesn't mean that they won't either).

Who are the big guys? I can think of some Nickel big guys - Norilsk, Xstrata, CVRD, etc...I agree with you I think that many are plotting ISM's results into a computer somewhere. I am curious how the last three nr's for grade will add to ISM's ore potential valuation ranging from the .2%ish - .6%'ish?

What I got out of Vanchester's posting is that there are questions which have gone by ISM's mgmt. unanswered for what appears to be a long time frame. I for one am looking forward to seeing the Darcell report factual in his guestimate - ergo I ask on a consistent basis for when the NI 43-101 is being released as true dialogue happens from facts imo.

-B1-

Sep 04, 2008 06:45AM

Sep 04, 2008 06:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply