Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Whaler,

On the contrary my 'tune' hasn't changed in the least...I have been curious about the NI 43-101 since it was mentioned in ISM's NR ... as for the dialogue this past week regarding the mining claim it follows the same train of thought.

Thanks for the ISM mention - had already started combing through SEDAR for technical reports and past NR's so that a techy friend of mine can put together 3-D model of the ISM claim area and what the ore body might look like based on the material put forth up to date (which is what I am assuming that Micon is doing or in the process of doing). Once it has been put together will post my findings (read not quite sure how long it will take as I want to make sure that all material has adequately been combed through).

Whaler regarding Sea Emerald would you happen to know off hand what Randy Miller's involvement (if any) is with Sea Emerald?

TIA,

-B1-

New Message
Please login to post a reply