Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Whaler,

Thanks for finding and posting various coordinate links!

What took place is that my techie friend and I got the drill results from SEDAR's ISM's nrs starting with the latest ones and then working backwards ...we both find that whatever is posted on SEDAR is legally binding (read with other companies that I have done historical dd with they at times omit certain technical reports/certain filings/nr's and as such their web-site differs substantially from what is posted on SEDAR - so as a result of my historical dd I only use the information that is posted on SEDAR for use in doing dd)...should more plotting be done will check with SEDAR to see where the drill results that you have provided are in their records and then plot the information as released on SEDAR by ISM.

We went back in the nr's I believe 2 years and the drill results that were plotted on the 3-D image were the drill results that we found. Perhaps the rest of the drill results are further back in SEDAR filings - not quite sure at this point in time.

I was getting really tired of continually being called a 'basher' for asking about various reports so I chose to track down someone with some techie experience to plot out drill results as posted by ISM....had reasonable discussion been approached vs. the antagonism which I experienced on the bb or if the IR firm and/or Mr. Miller had replied to any of my e-mails then there would have been no need to go to the trouble of plotting out the 3-D model.

Whaler I as well hope that all this hard work doesn't go to waste as it was imo a worthwhile project to get a visual for the drill results as presented.

Yesterday's batch of drill results was great to see as some of the numbers are impressive :) Let's hope that massive vein/pods (not quite certain which term applies) are found

Happy Trails,

-B1-

New Message
Please login to post a reply