Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Nov 04, 2008 04:20AM

Nov 04, 2008 07:21AM

Nov 04, 2008 08:44AM

Nov 04, 2008 08:58AM

Nov 05, 2008 10:53AM
Nov 05, 2008 11:20AM
Nov 05, 2008 11:21AM

Wizard I understand what you are saying, now that you have explained it better. I took you literally in that I thought you were saying management had spent their own funds at those levels. I call those private companies....LOL

I know that is does take alot of work on management's behalf to sell a PP, one just has to look at the work over at the neighbors trying to get a financing there. The cash management strategy is always a good read any time we get our hands on the MD&A.

I also want to say I am sorry to those who are reading this becuase my impatience is showing bigtime and you are right, that much of the info I ask is simply a waiting game and it's status has been gone over in public statements and releases or filings, it's just been a long time.

I don't care for the "if I don't like it, leave advice". There are better ways to keep people informed and up to date. I am thnkful we are a fairly self sufficient lot and have a great deal of DD dug up and out right here. Maybe thats a matter of who we have for a speech writier? In the past, we have seen how one company might milk the fact that they are doing a VTEM and why, and then there is our way ( it's truly dairy free )LOL

One little suggestion, they could start out with a new and improved website as a number one on the "set and forget" style agenda if they did have any plan for the average investor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply