Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Dec 04, 2009 07:11PM

Dec 04, 2009 07:29PM

Dec 04, 2009 07:40PM
Dec 04, 2009 11:22PM

Dec 06, 2009 01:56PM

AGORACOM
Dec 07, 2009 12:57PM

Re: Forum

in response to by
posted on Dec 07, 2009 02:20PM

Apparently the lunacy of this individual has no bounds. It sounds like he decided to complain to agoracom. Agoracom in their great kindness has responded in a way that I think is far too gentle. In their response, they reference "great contributions from members like you". Unless idiocy is a contribution, I could not disagree more.

I would like to personally thank those responsible for banning this individual. We all have our different opinions, and this forum is well known for articulating its differing opinions. We all have our hopes and concerns for the future of this company. These hopes and concerns typically are based on legitimate sources, or due diligence. This individual clearly had an agenda as he had no hope for this corporation, and consistently harped on non-issues that he conjured up in his little mind. ie: We all know there was no extensive delay in the micon report except for the last month or so, and ISM clearly stated what that delay was for. Moving the drill rigs rumor issue was absolutely rediculous and needs no further reply. Stating that the "big boy" was club leader and no one dares question him is preposterous and laughable. Goodness knows that the "big boy" has been verbally assaulted more times then I can count. If the "big boy" or anyone starts promoting asinine conspiracy theories based purely on conjecture, I will be calling him on it. I'm positive I would not be the only one.

Here are my last words on the banning of this individual. Good Riddance!

FP

Dec 07, 2009 03:03PM
Dec 07, 2009 06:47PM

Dec 07, 2009 06:51PM
Dec 07, 2009 07:56PM

Dec 07, 2009 09:36PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply