Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Funny you should ask about that Maroons. I was just re-reading Kian Jensen's Technical Report and came across some of the higher examples of what's in the ground

"Mineralization within the Langmuir No.1 Mine consists of disseminated, net-textured andmassive sulphides located in the basal portions of an ultramafic flow, and is comparable in most respects to the Australian Kambalda style Ni-Cu sulphide deposits.

Mineralization within the Langmuir No.2 Mine – North Zone consists of net-textured, bleb and disseminated sulphides located within several ultramafic flow cycles, and is comparable in most respects to the Australian Mount Keith style Ni-Cu sulphide deposits.

A detailed re-assaying program has been completed on the nickel mineralization occurring at the North Zone and the Langmuir No.1 Mine for copper and PGE. The highest values at the North Zone are 0.95% Cu, 4.71% Ni, 3.010 g/t Au, 1.770 g/t Pd and 0.982 g/t Pt. The highest values at the Langmuir No.1 Mine are 4.89% Cu, 16.60% Ni, 2.21 g/t Au, 5.25 g/t Pd and 5.60 g/t Pt."

Apr 07, 2010 05:19AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply