Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Jan 11, 2010 10:20PM

Help me out here. If there is anyone left out there that is.............

The stock should be worth about 25 cents just based on the cash on hand as of the last Sedar filing. Today we saw an intraday low of 49.5 cents.

I will quote from Tantallons post,

"People seem to forget that the Langmuir North deposit still has 73,000,000 pounds of indicated nickel. All open pitable and very economic for grinding.

Langmuir One has another 20,000,000 pounds of indicated nickel. And now we see that as open pitable as well. That does not include the Central and West known deposits."

Miocn/SGS Reported Ni. recovery rates are close to 80% with Ni. concentrate produced at 20%.

The stock has retraced off the .87 pre-news runup to .49.5 post-news today and closed at .51

We have seen 3.93 million shares exchange hands since the news last Wed. Yes there are buyers, not just sellers folks!!

Technically we are approaching a bottom and if RM and the board thought that ISM was undervalued at previous SP levels, here we sit at 51 cents on proven results for a nice big open pit. Throw in the other properties and I think this is a bargain. IMHO

But hey that's just me. Anyone else want to climb out from under their bed and discuss the company. Regroup?

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=ISM.TO&p=D&yr=0&mn=8&dy=0&id=p81675891317

Apr 07, 2010 05:19AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply