Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Stockhouse experience.....

posted on Apr 02, 2010 02:38PM

Agora ISM forum members:

The last two posts re: Stockhouse CSR experience, have been removed as they are off topic to what we want to see discussed on this forum. If that is what you would like to discuss then I suggest you use the Offtopic forum for those purposes. I believe that matter should be kept where it belongs and more importantly where it originates. Migrating it to this board, for whatever purpose, is not conducive to what we envision for this board. (No nonsense)

Personal battles, lawsuit rhetoric, scandal, or what have you, does not belong here and opens the door to the whole "McCoys vs. Hatfield battles" of the old days ( aka Stockhouse)

I know it may seem quite boring to many, but please, let's keep it simple and stick with the facts and figures, nuts and bolts type discussions on the mining/exploration company we are invested in.

Thank you

Apr 02, 2010 09:53PM
Apr 02, 2010 11:02PM

Apr 03, 2010 02:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply