Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Apr 02, 2010 02:38PM
Apr 02, 2010 09:53PM
Apr 02, 2010 11:02PM

"P.P.S. Whaler, I did not "time" my post for the weekend. I posted my response within 1 hour of receiving that email from Stockhouse Customer Services. I will provide the supporting documentation should you require it."

I was not referring to you, I was referring to the gangs of bashers etc that seem to only come out on the weekends and off hours over at the Stockhouse boards.

"My post was based on fact, current issues, direct feedback from Stockhouse Customer Service, and factors that affect every ISM shareholder."

As for the issue/s you brought to the boards, Just how current is this lawsuit, what have we heard for status since it was started. The post seemed to be mainly all about the problems you are having keeping your posting priviledges at SH as a result of your "battles" with another poster at SH. The battle between you and the Stockhouse admin and the discrepancies you may be finding are not really a matter in my opinion the interest of ISM shareholders are they?

As such I had removed the posts as they are surely flamebait as you seek another avenue to communicate on. The post was/is not truly all about the interests of the shareholders is it? I did say that you could easily post the related posts on the OT site and if required re-direct concerned shareholders to that forum if required.

In case you missed the ultimate point I was trying to make

"The last two posts re: Stockhouse CSR experience, have been removed as they are off topic to what we want to see discussed on this forum. If that is what you would like to discuss then I suggest you use the Offtopic forum for those purposes. I believe that matter should be kept where it belongs and more importantly where it originates. Migrating it to this board, for whatever purpose, is not conducive to what we envision for this board. (No nonsense)"

PS. As for Stockhouse's customer service? I don't see how it relates to this forum or it's readers. FYI SH will not even allow one to post or mention the term Agoracom.com or Agoracom over on that board.

New Message
Please login to post a reply