Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

"Hole IMCEX-51 and 52 are located 300m NNE of the main Langmuir No. 1 deposit in similar ultramafic mineralized unit "

Is it a new deposit or not? I don't know, but it is 300m NNE of the main L1 deposit

Nickel yes the result are somewhat "old"..... Hole 51 was in progress while Hole 52 was released for the following tables. I thought if anything this latest news proved they were indeed jumping ahead and following through on the Micon recommendations for further drilling. This is a negative for me as I had jumped the gun and assumed they were post Micon report holes. But it looks like they are a NR release for the hole/s from the earlier reports ( Micon and Jensens 43-101's) Keeping in mind no one knew what 51 would have in it at the time of bboth reports.

They are the exploration holes. I wonder if these are the holes that were requested to further "define the resource" that caused some of the delays. It's a funny thing because I recall asking on the board why we would not ever see the results from any of the exploration holes a while back having known we had no more drill results fince March 2009.

If you want to see them in real clarity have a look at the 43-101 that Kian filed dated Sept 2009 and they are on page 226 appendix P .....a table on the very last page.They are labeled as IMCEX1-57 In the appendix....Other holes of lesser content are listed as well

Appendix P: Assay Composites for Exploration Diamond Drilling

In the Micon report I see them on page 170 Figure 19.1 and are holes 51 and 52 with #51 showing results as "in progress" . I haven't really looked at them mapwise

New Message
Please login to post a reply