Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

I was on the verge of going through the exercise of explaining to our friend Vanchester that the method of valuing a company is slightly more extensive then looking solely at the current trading price of its stock. However, I feel very confident that all readers here know how to determine the value of a company, hence, with the exception of Vanchester, it would be a worthless exercise. Knowing how to value a company is a prerequisite to entering the kindergarden class of investing school.

I'm sure that our friend Van is here just for conversation purposes as there is no way he should consider investing any of his money in any company. Its a shame he is not an ISM supporter as Millright's reincarnation would be shivering in excitement as he engages himself in another useless verbose diatribe on another board.

I'm just going to shake my head and walk away from this conversation.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply