Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Thanks for the laughs Nickel, I guess we all know what it would/will show if the stock has the appropriate amount of Langmuir dissected out of it today in the trading market.

I guess how it works is like this, when the glass is half empty or when the glass is half full there will always be two camps of which each see's one or the other. Same can be said for those who see the buy and those who see the sell from that website you reference.

Once everyone is out of bed and realize what today is all about we should see the dust settle. As Van points out on first glance the markets see langmuir aka MM worth the difference from yesterday's close and todays current trading prices. Without facts and detials , ask yourself what can it trade on...fear?

I say it will trade as the bids and asks determine it. The details are missing for what the MM shares are going to be split at. Therefore trading today will be interesting to watch as some pull the plug and buy later if it continues to drop. Some will wonder if they want to buy a stock that is essentially Cleaver and Desrosiers who are by no means anything like the advanced stage property that Langmuir is and will continue to be.

I wonder if there are some who now sell today and sit on cash while they await the MM spinout they may or may not recieve as ex dividend?

LT 411K and its getting pounded pretty good to .34...Woman and children first!!

Down only 17% isn't the market generous considering that Langmuir is the bulk or the assets ofr ISM?

New Message
Please login to post a reply