Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Tantallon,

I'm not sure that I would call it simply a lack of news, wading through the AGM proxy we gleaned that Dr Stewart Jackson is no longer listed as a company director. His appointment was seen by many here as positive. It created it's fair share of posts by more than a few posters. You yourself agreed at the time : "To add to the speculation, as Freindly points out, with Dr. Jackson coming on board adds some seriousness to the project." I would have thought his departure from the board would have generated a few posts also. I guess posters just aren't feeling very vocal right now!

The same can be said for the survey and the survey results. If it has died on the vine so be it, but why the cloak of silence?

From Canadian Insider we gleaned that the month of April saw at least 263,500 shares bought back. It's noticeable that no one wants to comment.

There might not have been any official news released since April 19th 2010, but a little DD proves that the company hasn't just been sitting idle, twiddling their thumbs. Wouldn't you agree?

We haven't even touched on the new one year low of 0.28 that ISM closed at on Thursday May 6th 2010.

Your suggestion of when there's nothing to talk about (without being repetitive) comes at an opportune time imo. Considering how many pages of posts there were during the time of the Micon announcement and it's partial delivery, I still think it's eerily quiet here.

As you appear not to want to discuss any of the above topics maybe you could explain why "It should be a fun week next." ? That's a pretty obscure statement.

S.

PS.Tantallon, if you are going to agree with something I said, shouldn't it actually be something I have said? For the record I never stated or even implied as far as I'm concerned anything remotely like what you have attributed to me : I will agree with Surething that the AGM being held on a Friday before the first long weekend of the summer is a bad sign."

Even Vanchester who pointed out the AGM was "scheduled on the Friday before the first long weekend of the summer and everyone has planned to be out of town early." gave no opinion of what type sign he thought it sent. If you want to call it a "bad sign" so be it. Personally I'd be more inclined to call it convenient.

New Message
Please login to post a reply