Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

I am on vacation in Florida from May 20th to May 25th. However, I am sending my son who just completed 3rd year business at Carleton University to the ISM Annual General Meeting. He is thoroughly reviewing the Financial Statements, the MD&A, the News Releases, and the Micon report to gain a better understanding of ISM. He is going to take notes during the meeting, and in addition to that, he is going to attempt to record the meeting with a Digital Recorder so that it can be reviewed at a later time. He is going to ask permission to do so, so it not a given that he will be able to record the meeting. Lastly, he is willing to ask questions of the board if the opportunity arises. Given that there can't be an endless list of questions, preparing a list of questions ahead of time may provide more "visibility" into ISM's direction. We can use this forum to establish the list of questions and the order they should be asked. I would be willing to post a brief summary of the meeting on Saturday, May 22nd from Florida with a more complete update after I return on May 25th. Any questions or comments?

aatozz

New Message
Please login to post a reply