Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

I have already submitted the Proxy forms to ISM so that my son can attend in our place so everything is a go for the AGM. We just need to establish the list of questions and the order that they will be asked. Whaler had a great list to start but I sincerely think we need to focus on the first 5 questions as I am not sure they will let him ask a lengthy list of questions. That is why the order is so important, best we get the more important answers first. If Whaler could coordinate with everyone the list of questions, and the order they be asked, and send those to me in a PM. I will ensure that my son, at the every least, attempts to ask those questions and report on the corresponding responses. Again, we will attempt to record the meeting with a digital recorder but we will ask for permission, and the right to distribute, before we so. If anybody would like to add anything now is the time as my son is willing to be the eyes and ears of this forum at the AGM.

Sincerely,

aatozz

P.S. I have talked with ISM staff, Mark V in the past month, and Randy Miller in February. I called yesterday with a question regarding the proxy but had quickly resolved it myself and cancelled the call. Mark V responded within an hour even though I had cancelled the call. I have to say that that interacting with these individuals has only been positive.

New Message
Please login to post a reply