Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Opinions aside Nickel77, here's what I read in publically stated documents that I find/found interesting. We both recognize the names I have highlighted below. In forming the "Dissident" UMJ group, it would seem that Randy Miller has formed some new contacts in the industry who may also be knowledgable WRT Liberty and their operations through former employment. I may be assuming too much but wouldn't it be mutually rewarding to be working together with Liberty given the possible nature of the ore bodies and possible boundary issues with claims in Langmuir.

We saw this paragraph in one of the recent Forbes/ISM releases:

http://app.quotemedia.com/quotetools/newsStoryPopup.go?storyId=42208169&topic=ISM:CA&symbology=null&cp=null&webmasterId=92583

Operational Expertise Necessary for Improved Share Price Performance

"Exploration has been the historical focus of URSA Major management; however, a producing asset such as the Shakespeare Mine requires an additional skillset and focus on operations to complement exploration, which the Concerned Shareholders believe is outside the current management team's range of experience. Forbes & Manhattan seeks to bring its operational nickel expertise to URSA Major by the appointment of a new management team that has substantial experience in nickel production and the Sudbury Basin. This new management team at URSA Major would include or have access to Mark Trevisiol, formerly with Xstrata Nickel; David Gower, formerly with Falconbridge Nickel (now Xstrata); Helio Diniz, formerly with Xstrata Canada; and William Randall, formerly with Liberty Mines."

From the last Sedar quarterly, we found this snippet which I had also posted last night. I assume that Liberty fits their description wrt adjoining areas.

Apart from the exploratory activity being carried out in the field, Management is encouraged about recent conversations with adjoining claim holders. Initial discussions indicate openness to joint venture exploration and possible future development of the larger bodies of lower grade mineralization trending from the Company‟s Langmuir Property onto adjoining areas. Those discussions also suggest openness to the same type of arrangement of the higher grade mineralization in the area of the Langmuir No. 2 mine."

I guess we have to wait and see what ultimately develops and what the 43-101 reveals.

New Message
Please login to post a reply