Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Whaler,

You and so many others have been posting non stop for years that there is absolutely no boundary issues regarding the L-2. Do I now note that you, as well as ISM management, understand that boundary issues are now a very real problem for ISM, if they were to ever prove up and/or try to develope L-2. Has Randy or any other ISM management ever personally told you boundary issues on L-2 are not an issue and that ISM can mine and extract the major part of the ore body defined to date from the Micon Ni 43-101, without encroaching on LBE's claims?

If you are talking about Mark Trevisiol as another contact, good luck. The guy was bounced from LBE already, only to be shown the door by Crowflight in short order. Just take a look at how many shares are now outstanding after his residency. 1.5 BILLION That is not a Rocksolid number. It is the real thing.

As for LBE working together with ISM, in my opinion, you are definitely assuming too much. Randy has been unable to prove up a single pound of economically extractable ni for its shareholders in over 6 six years. The share price of ISM is a disaster, yet the man convinced his slate of Directors to award him a Golden Parachute Package unheard of in the industry today. The early buyout of the NSR, with a third of the proceeds going to Randy was a disgusting move and should be a stern warning to all shareholders this guy doesn't look out for anyone but himself in my opinion.

Whaler, I believe it will be highly unlikely you will ever see LBE work together with ISM, at least not until the Randy Man has vacated his job.

Best

Nickel

New Message
Please login to post a reply