Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Jun 30, 2010 02:11PM
Jun 30, 2010 02:32PM

Re: Cliffs reacts - read below.

posted on Jun 30, 10 02:27PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

What does it mean - the fact that Cliffs is withdrawing it's offer? Here is my take. They realize as things stand they cannot beat the merger and are trying to frighten people into selling so they can pick up more shares and gain control that way.

It's interesting that this moring I was trying to get information as to whether my shares had been registered as a merger vote. I still cannot find out. I've phoned Laurel Hill - SPQ investor relations - TD waterhouse who are my brokers and I keep getting passed from pillar to post. One party told me to phone Investor Relations and they could tell me about the special meeting that had taken place yesterday. I did. The answer I got was that the party must have made a mistake as no special meeting had taken place. OH,yah! I wasn't born yesterday.

Ok here's my take: There was a special meeting. Cliffs found out the merger was a sure thing. SPQ had to reiterate about the superior offer probably for security laws or some such thing. Cliffs is using another scare tactic.

We may have to wait a few years to get our money back and make our retirement funds grow but I'll wait. Cliffs did me dirt once, not again. And I have plenty of shares.

Now lets hope SPQ/KWG can work together and make us proud.

Gleegee

I wonder who else received the news?

Jun 30, 2010 03:58PM
Jun 30, 2010 04:34PM
Jun 30, 2010 04:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply