Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

The 3rd Ring Of Fire Golf Classic

and Dinner & Entertainment Extravaganza

Saturday, September 17th, 2011.

Caledon Golf Club

Caledon, Ont.

Entrees are now being accepted for this event. You can enter for golf & dinner/entertainment or just dinner/entertainment.

*** The cost for golf & dinner/wine/entertainment is $140 per person. For dinner/entertainment only, it’s $60 per person.

I am trying to get the wine costs covered in which case the cost will go down to $130 and $50 respectively per person.

*** Already confirmed in attendance and golfing for the day are Wes Hanson, Paul Semple & Greg Rieveley from Noront : Bruce Hodgson and Chris Macaw from KWG, Jim Voisin from UC with more to come hopefully.

Thanks to Irish for her help with this.

*** The dinner will be simply, fabulous. Roast beef buffet with manned carving station, a roasted chicken dish prepared by the chef, roasted potatoes, fresh vegetables selected by the chef, penne and the chef’s own tomato or meat sauce, red or white wine, dessert, tea and coffee.

Who’s hungry !

*** Every person attending will be given a loot bag upon arrival at the course. There will be a registration tent set up for this on the first tee.

And also prizes for everyone ! So please get those prize donations in to me now, if you can claim the expense.

*** Payments for this event can be made by credit card. Frank Dube (glorieux) is kindly once again providing this important service and he can now also accommodate Amex as well.

But please contact me first to let me know that you’re in and if you want to play in the golf tournament, I’ll need to know how good a golfer you are unless I already know from the last two years.

*** The Courtyard Marriot in Brampton will give us a corporate rate of $95 per room. Please contact me if you'll be needing accommodations and I'll set it up.

*** Lots more details to come. Please contact me if you want to reserve a spot for golf or just for dinner as space will become limited very quickly, I do believe.

This is an event not to be missed. Thanks everyone.

Here is the golf course website.

http://www.golfcaledon.com/

Strato-golf

New Message
Please login to post a reply