Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

I had a great phone call with Chris from KWG IR yesterday. He told me the whole story behind the staking and acquisition of the 16-unit mineral claims 3012257 and 3012258.

This strategic acquisition was identifed and enabled by the vigilence and forsight of Frank and his team of merry men (persons for non-gender purposes).

For the last year, Frank in the likeness of Robin Hood has been outwitting, outmaneuvering and outplaying the evil Prince John from Nottingham Castle whos goal has been to steal the riches of the land from the small hard-working peasants. This latest move was indeed indicative of someone who is on a mission.

It seems that the Noront claims in question, were coming due for renewal, which by law requires a re-staking to be done on the following day anytime after 0900hrs. In a well orchestrated mission, KWG hired a helicopter and a team of professional stakers, to go in (à la SWAT team) and stake the area as per law (four corners counterclockwise starting at the south west corner (I think) and last stake in the middle). Low and behold, just as KWG's team had completed the work and were going in for coffee, they encountered the Noront team who were about to go out and start doing the work. I wonder how that played out...good thing they didn't have guns like at the OK Coral.

Anyway, these claims have a very important operational value, in that they are the gateway to the staging sites, the mining camps of BD, as well as being adjacent to Koper Lake which acts as a landing strip for aircraft year round...

A real coup-de force for those who are keeping score...and for those who are dissing the KWG stock, the company and the management team...it's time to do a serious comparisons with other companies in your portfolio, to see how strategic and proactive they are...

Hoorah!!! for Frank of Sherwood Forest and his band of merry "persons"....

Good luck to all KWG and ROF longs
Pear3

New Message
Please login to post a reply