Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Hostile or Friendly really dosent amount to a hill of beans. Never said there would not be oposition. the oposition will make the difference between .15c and what """we""""eventually get.

It wasnt the small inverstor that sold out to clifs with FWR and SPQ on the first voley, we all have an exit point however and so do the the back room boys and believe me they are still all there.

Someone holding a couple million shares cant trade that much in 1 shot without affecting the market and they know what effect trying to dump a couple million shares on the market will do, so cliffs comes to them over a cup of tea or on a "fishing trip" and says i will give you $X for those million shares and you wont sufer the decline in price when dumping, just keep it under your hat till I say its time. They do that a couple times and voila they control 35-40% in known and back pocket shares..What do you think happens next?

I want to get the best possible buck out of this as much as anyone else and will squeeze my but cheeks as tight as i can before moving on. Just have to be vigilant and aware of parlor games . watch what is going on listen and react.

New Message
Please login to post a reply