Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: KWG updated share structure - KWG Shareholder United (KSU)?

Goldhunter,

Thanks for your thoughts, proposal and for tracking all the interested KWG shareholders.

While 10.8% is a precarious level (a couple of dissenters and our ability to exercise our clout as a block is out the window), I have to say that it is better than nothing given that the Ring of Fire has been sparked and that the plot is thickening!

I think it appropriate that one of the hub leaders consider taking the lead on this?

If not, I would consider taking the lead or at least playing the role of back-up; I am in the Toronto area, am going to the AGM later this month, am planning on attending the Mining Commissioner hearings and I actually speak to the management of KWG about once per week and maintain a good relationship with a few at KWG.

My only caution is that this does not fall apart...as I say above - 10.8% is a precarious level and a few dissenters during some emotional times and this falls apart.

Happy to hear other thoughts on maintaining some level of solidarity before I formally put my name in the hat - I don't herd cats.

Going long on KWG,

Keep Digging

New Message
Please login to post a reply