Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Kiwi, I see nothing you have written as an attack. I encourage you to write whatever you would like to write. To answer your questions:

1. There is only one way to know how much gold they've got, and that is to mine it. There is no other way. Then again there is only one way to find out about the afterlife, and that is to die. There is no proof for most people without such a step. And if there was proof that Kimber had gold, the stock would not be priced at $1.40.

2. Watch my next video and you will see how much I care about 43-101 compliance. I've worked in hospitals that complied with every regulation in the book and the patient care still was terrible. I've been in hospitals that couldn't care less and the patient care was excellent. People are what matter, not papers.

3. Drilling down to prove things costs money. Personally, I've seen enough, and I think people in the business have seen enough too. I'd rather spend money on building up the company rather than delineating a reserve to the exact inches. That's just my opinion. It's better to be approximately right than precisely wrong. Of course it's better to be precisely right, but you have to understand, in this business, that costs a whole lot more money.

4. There is a lot of gold there. Gordon Cummings is about as conservative as they come. His numbers are going to come in low. But as far as I'm concerned...even one million ounces on the 5% of the explored part of the land package with grades of 6 grams per ton is A LOT, a whole heaping lot.

5. Kiwi, if you wait for perfect weather you'll never make it out of the harbor. In this venture, however, you do have near perfect weather. I understand your reservations, but I must encourage you to think beyond them and try see the greater picture here or you may be burdened with tremendous regrets later on.

All the best, Bull

New Message
Please login to post a reply