Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Ok, So the Pericones drill results were a bit of a letdown... quite a bit of a letdown.....they really stunk. And they were late! I got an email today from one of you asking if he should sell all his shares. Holy Cow! I bought Kimber without even taking the Pericones into consideration. I spoke with Gordon last year and he loves Pericones. Gordon is not Jesus, however. At least I don't think so. Keith Barron never said anything about the Pericones. He loved the Monterde. That's why I bought, and that's why I'm holding. Gordon is a smart guy. There could still be something out there at the Pericones. Ted Williams did strike out every once in awhile. The gold bull market is still intact. And in the words of Eric King, "That gold bull market will rescue you!"

So don't worry about your entry point. I think that Jim Sinclair and Rob McEwan are correct...$1650 and $2000 are good numbers to think about. When something goes up like that and oil and labor are staying the same, there will be some money to be made there, no doubt. Agnico-Eagle is not going broke anytime soon, and they are going to need to replenish their reserves. Has anyone else noticed that Leanne Baker is on the board of Agnico-Eagle and Kimber? Don't you think this might be a significant fact to jot down?

Hang in there. Nobody said this was going to be an easy ride. Bull

New Message
Please login to post a reply