Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Kiwi, I share your pain, but not your concern. Indeed, those in charge at Kimber are not masters when it comes to marketing and salesmanship. It is a rare person who can skillfully wear many hats! Michael Jordon is a good example. Great baseketball player! As a baseball player, however: El Stinko! We can't expect a Steve Jobs at the helm of every organization. Gordon is a good man and he is doing the best he can, but he's an accountant, a numbers guy... a good guy to have on your team, but still a numbers guy, not a razzle-dazzle marketing guy.

It's easy for us to sit back here and play Monday morning quarterback, but the fact of the matter is that Gordon's recent plan of redefining the Monterde deposit should have worked! It should have! He proved that the ounces Kimber has are not only mineable but mineable at a profit with gold at $800. That should have sent the stock price skyrocketing. Guess what? It didn't happen. So it goes with life... The kid everyone figured would rule the world ends up in drug rehab and the class nerdball founds Microsoft. Things don't always turn out the way we figure they will.

What everyone reading this needs to understand is that any thing is worth only what somebody else will pay for it. There is nothing wrong with Kimber. There is simply something wrong with the way most people still view the world. Look at the insane world around you. People fight and kill each other to get their hands on worthless little pieces of paper with Ben Franklin's face on them. Why? Because they believe that such pieces of paper have value. Eventually they will no longer believe that. I believe this, and you must believe it too, otherwise you wouldn't own Kimber.

I can't believe that you all own Kimber not believing also in the inevitable continuing gold bull market. Are you invested in Kimber becasue mining is such a great business? Give me a break! Mining has got to be the most terrible business on the planet earth. Expensive, difficult, high overhead, risky... You name it. It's a kind of business you would never want to go into. We're not in Kimber because we think they have such a great business model. We're in Kimber because they've got so much gold in the ground and eventually we believe other people are going to want it. And when they want it, they are going to have to buy it from us. That's the plan. It's pretty hard to screw up gold in the ground, fortunately. Bull

New Message
Please login to post a reply