Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Sitting Bull,

You offered the chance to complain and I took it. Unfortunately you did not answer any of my questions. Facts and figures on what kimber is doing and where it is going are the only things that will pump me back up again. As for stories about Steve Jobs and Michael Jordon and advice to just have faith - I am sorry, it does not work for me. I need the facts only about Kimber.

Gordons plan of redefining the Morterde deposit was not a good one. Sure we got some higher grades, but we lost measured and indicated status and we still remained at 2 MM oz. You even had the Mercenary Geologist Mickey Fulp look over those results. You never did post those comments here for all to see. Why was that? did he not have anything wonderful to say? or did he just yawn like the rest of the market and wonder what the heck the point of the exercise was all about.

I am reminded of an October 2006 news release when Jim Puplava was seeking to oust the board of directors:

"While Kimber has achieved some important milestones in the past two years - including its successful listing on the American Stock Exchange in December 2005, growing gold and silver resources, and the decision to expand its exploration efforts beyond the well-drilled Carmen deposit - I have become increasingly disappointed in the management of the company both as an investor and as a director," Puplava stated.

"Kimber Resources has consistently underperformed its peers in terms of share performance, resource growth, and development strategies," Puplava noted. "As a result, Kimber Resource's shares remain significantly undervalued. In my opinion, the reason for that undervaluation and the stock's poor performance is ineffective management."

Back in 2006 there were about 50 million shares outstanding, the share price was around $2 and we had about 2 MM oz of gold. What has changed since then? the management team is even more incompetent than the ones we threw out in 2006. We have 70 million shares, the share price is $1 and we STILL HAVE 2 MM oz !!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!yes - its frustrating

The previous board of directors wanted to take Carmen and get it into production - just starting out with small operation. We could have had a producing mine by now, and have a self funded exploration program. Instead we went with JPs idea of building resources in the ground and waiting for the price of gold to go much higher - I do think that was a great philosophy by the way. But the execution of that plan STINKS !!!!!

I dont expect JP to know where to drill - he's not a geologist. His job is to tell management to use money from financing to go out there and prove up as many oz as possible, and to do some economic studies along the way to prove the economics. The execution of management in this task has been appallingly incompetent. They havent proved up anymore oz than were there before and the preliminary economic assessment was delivered almost 1 year later than originally scheduled. Gordon is an accountant and that really is a handicap when dealing with engineering studies and engineers/geologists in general. "Oops sorry things are taking a bit longer than we planned" and Gordon sits back and takes it because he doesnt know their line of work. Drilling and analysis of data are not rocket science and have been done thousands of times before. It takes a defined amount of time to drill each hole, a defined time to analyse the results and a defined time to write the reports. Any engineer or geologist who says oops its taking longer that I thought is playing you - he has other customers who are willing to raise hell if their deadlines are not met so he focuses on their project instead of yours. Why do we have an accountant who has never managed a junior mining company as our CEO? is that the best we can do? it doesnt make sense - in this phase we need someone with experience defining deposits and doing engineering studies with a track record of ON TIME DELIVERY!!!

I remain a kimber shareholder because we are sitting on a great package of land with huge potential. My complaint is with management - not with Puplava, but with Gordon and his team of geologists & engineers.

The only thing I ask of Jim Puplava is to read his own comments about Kimber from 2006. Tragically, those comments still apply today. As a board member, what are you going to do about it on behalf of we shareholders JP?

Golden kiwi

New Message
Please login to post a reply